We currently have a client in the Northeast with an opening for an Enterprise Solution Principal – Financial Services. The ideal candidate can be located in any major city in the US with good airport access:
Summary: The Enterprise Solution Principal will be responsible for driving revenue specifically to the Financial Services vertical for our Client's largest enterprise customers primarily in the banking sector. Their deep skills, experience and best practices will enable them to develop, implement and deploy effective solutions that address real-world, enterprise business challenges. Their solutions deliver operational and customer experience transformation – and at the same time, reduce risk, improve time to market and dramatically improve agility.
SME: digital communications in primary Banking processes (Retail, Credit Card, Wealth Mgmt, Risk Mgmt) multi-channel communications, promotional communications & campaigns.
1. Strong Enterprise account consultative selling skills – SME knowledge of customer digital communication & primary processes of Banking & Insurance; multi-channel comms space
2. Ability to sell using conceptual models relevant to Senior Business leaders; with a phased approach to gain near term (billable) traction at the customer site (leveraging a consulting bench), while up-selling large engagement efforts
3. Cross BU knowledge of solutions beyond conceptual model into integration and delivery validation; have sold software, services and products in complex environments
4. 10+ years of vertical market experience; e.g. Financial Services (Banking & Insurance)
5. Financial acumen to build quantitative proof that the solution solves a particular business issue;
6. Strong Senior management communications skills, able to persuade to decision based on logic and quantitative proof that the solution works
7. Ability to lead solutions multi-BU solution teams to a desired single outcome.
8. Experience in building solutions from concept to implementation – and Customer examples of having done so, preferable within the Vertical
9. Preferred large deal selling skills, >$50M over 3 yrs+.
10. Ability to “knit” solutions together from disparate parts.
Education and Qualifications: 4 year Business, Computer Science and/ or Technical degree preferred
· Masters desirable
· Background in high-tech industry – extensive work within Financial Services Verticals
Note: Strong Digital Marketing Director to VP level within a large global banking organization will be considered.